This brand new home is well set facing a parkland and close to nature. Strategically located at a convenient and quiet location in Coolbellup, these 4 beds, 3 baths and 2 garage bays townhouse offers an easy care and contemporary living that you would love to have.
Unobstructed park view, bright, comfortable, well thought through design and easy to maintain. This two level home has a clever floor plan that optimizes the usage of space.
• Open plan dining and living area
• Contemporary kitchen is equipped with gas cooking, oven and has ample of storage cabinets
• There is a good size bedroom with built in wardrobe, which may also be suitable for a home office or study
• Bathroom with shower plus toilet
• Concealed laundry area
• Private courtyard with patio under the main roof, accessible through the dining area
• En-suite master bedroom with built in wardrobe
• Two others good size bedrooms with built in wardrobe
• Second bathroom and toilet
• Ducted reverse cycle system with zones setting
• Ceiling fan in all selected bedrooms
• Gas hot water system
• Tiles in living-dining area
• Carpeted in all rooms
• Remote control double lock up garage within a secured complex for added privacy
• NBN ready
It is close to amenities and surrounded by parklands. Walking distance to IGA, local shopping area, Rinaldo Reverse Park and bus stops. Accessibility is via South St, Farrington Rd and Northlake Rd, too easy, so convenient!
Within 5 km radius you will find:
• Fiona Stanley Hospital
• Murdoch University
• TAFE Murdoch Campus
• Kardinya Shopping Centre
• Garden City Shopping Centre and Gateway Shopping City are just within 8km radius
(Distance is approximate)
This home will suit most lifestyles of small and midsize families, inspect to appreciate.
Feel free to contact Eddie Kong 0451 125 188 or John Hu 0425 60 18 81 to arrange a viewing.
No pets please.
- Type: Townhouse
- Sold: No
- Contract: Leased
- Category: Residential Lease
- Location: Coolbellup
- Beds: 4
- Baths: 3
- Garages: 2
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Cleaning after exit