Inspection By Appointment.
This 2 bed, 2 bath apartment is approximately 118 square meters with internal living space of 79 square meters. Strategically located in the heart of Cockburn Central, close to award winning Gateway Shopping City and within a short walking distance to Cockburn Train Station.
Within the neighbourhood:
– Cockburn Gateway Shopping City across the road
– Cockburn Aquatic Recreational Centre
– Walking distance to train station and playground
– Cafés and dining within a short walk
The apartment is located on the top floor (level 3) of the building. It has an open plan living area, wisely designed for use of space and easy to maintain. It has a 21sqm balcony, perfect for entertaining guests.
Bedrooms and bathrooms:
– En-suite master room with double mirrored wardrobe
– Semi-ensuite second bedroom with double mirrored wardrobe
– Both bedrooms are carpeted
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Modern kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
– Enclosed laundry
– Secured complex with intercom
– 1 undercover designated car bay
– Storage room on same floor as apartment
There is a roof top garden with barbecue facilities and a secured entry gymnasium on the same level as apartment. There are 2 lifts servicing the apartments in addition to two staircase access points.
Travelling is easy via Kwinana Freeway, North Lake Road and Beeliar Drive. If you prefer to take the train it takes about 15 minutes to Perth CBD.
Well-maintained apartment, great location and convenient.
No need to wait, it is available now. If this sounds right to you, feel free to contact Eddie Kong at 0451 125 188 or John Hu at 0425 60 18 81 to organise a private viewing.
(Distance and size are approximate)
- name: Eddie Kong
- phone: 0451 125 188
- Type: Apartment
- Sold: No
- Contract: Sale
- Category: Residential Sale
- Location: Cockburn Central
- Beds: 2
- Baths: 2
- Garages: 1
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Cleaning after exit