Inspection By Appointment. Please contact us to register
This apartment block sits between Cockburn Train Station and Gateway Shopping City, very convenient and literally amenities wrapped around you. Strategically located in the heart of Cockburn Central, it is approximate 200m to Cockburn Train Station means that it will take about 15 minutes to Perth CBD.
Within the neighbourhood:
– Cockburn Gateways Shopping City across the road
– Cockburn Aquatic Recreational Centre
– Walking distance to train station and playground
– Cafés and dining within a short walk
This 2 beds and 2 baths apartment has a total of approximately 117 square meters including the internal space of approximately 79 square meters. Attention to details, thoughtfully designed and handpicked matching furniture and colour scheme … it will suit contemporary lifestyles. The good news is these items are included, save and except a few personal items. You just need to bring your suitcase and move in. Too Easy.
The apartment has open plan dining living area. Smart use of space and easy to maintain. The balcony is tastefully decorated and being used as the second living area, with weather resistance blinds providing the privacy and buffer against stormy weather.
Bedrooms and bathrooms
– The en-suite master room has a king size bed and double mirror door wardrobe
– The second bedroom has a queen size bed and semi-ensuite
– Both bedroom are carpeted
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Modern kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
– Secured complex with intercom
– 1 designated car bay
– Storage room within same floor of the unit
– Enclosed laundry
Within the same level of the unit (level 3), there are roof top garden, barbeque facilities and a secured entry gymnasium. There are 2 lifts servicing the units in addition to staircase access.
If you drive, travelling is easy via Kwinana Freeway, North Lake Road and Beeliar Drive.
Nice apartment, great location, convenient … whether it is for own stay or investment, this property is not to be missed.
Please contact Eddie Kong 0451 125 188 or John Hu at 0425 60 18 81 to organise a private viewing.55/9 Linkage Ave
- name: Eddie Kong
- phone: 0451 125 188
- Type: Apartment
- Sold: No
- Contract: Sale
- Category: Residential Sale
- Beds: 2
- Baths: 2
- Garages: 1
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Cleaning after exit